Sign in to follow this  
Joey_M

Background

Joey_M    5

Would you be able to recreate the floral patterns of the background @Xtra?

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_bg.jpg

I've got a PSD I can pass onto you, as I've started replicating it but I can't do the floral parts or the sprinkle effect/logo area. I'd appreciate any help :)

Joey_M    5

No need to be sorry bud, I will PM you the PSD.

I've managed to do little of it, yet it should be a good start - I might finally be able to increase my site's width and fix a browser issue. :)

Joey_M    5

I don't need the banner image of the boy, also can you make the butterflies clearer? The floaral patterns - could make them a bit more similar, with the left behing green and white at the top and right side being white, with a tiny green one coming out above it?

The light burst, I am not keen of near the top.

Can you make the rainbow effect for the logo area? Enchaning the magic dust trail a little.

I like the scriggles, it looks cool - perhaps they can be put further into the backround, perhaps fainter also.

Thank you :)

Joey_M    5

@Xtra: Would you still be able to help me with this?

I just need to replicate the floral patterns now, as the theme I use does a great job covering up the middle areas. I have edited the background, adding the butterflies and this looks good to me. I'd appreciate it - hopefully you haven't given up creating themes.